We can bill your dental insurance company for your dental expenses.
We also have standardized insurance claim forms available. If you have insurance, please let us know.
Frequently dental plans pay 100% and the patient does not have any out of pocket expense.
Normally Dental Exams and Cleanings are covered 100% twice per year. Plaque removal is really important to maintain healthy teeth and gums. Patients love to have super clean teeth all the time.
We work with most insurance plans. Let us know what insurance company you have:
- EBS Remsco Dental Insurance
- Sun Life Financial Insurance
- Pomco Dental Insurance
- Public Employees Benefit Fund PEBF
- Met Life Dental Insurance
- Tricare Selected Reserve Dental Program
- Delta Dental Insurance
- Delta Dental PPO
- Guardian Dental Insurance
- Excellus Dental Insurance
- Blue Cross Dental Insurance
We work with many Employer Based Dental Insurance Plans:
- Cazenovia Central Schools Dental Insurance Many patients have insurance through the Cazenovia Central School system.
- Chittenango Central Schools Dental Insurance People with Chittenango Central School Dental Insurance make the short country drive to Cazenovia for great dental care!
- Fayetteville Manlius Schools Dental Insurance People with Fayetteville Manlius School Dental Insurance make the short country drive to Cazenovia for great dental care!
- Marquardt Switches employee dental plan Marquardt Switches dental plan participants are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Dielectric Dental Plan Dielectric employees’ dental plan is accepted here. Call today for an appointment.
- Continental Cordage Continental Cordage Employee Dental Plans are accepted here.
- Gray Syracuse Inc. Gray Syracuse Foundry Employees’ Dental plans accepted here.
- Stickley Employees’ Dental plans accepted here.
If you have employee benefits from a Central New York employer it is likely we can submit claims to your dental insurance plan.